Saturday, January 01, 2005

Deonn's Impractical Guide to Moving

In 30 days I will be leaving the Shangri-La that is Unincorporated Snohomish County. After much soul searching, checkbook balancing, wine drinking and cat juggling, I have decided to return to the big city of Seattle-West. I am a bit of an expert when it comes to moving. I move a lot. So as a public service to my fellow transient/hobo I have decided to create a "day by day step by step completely impractical guide to moving." Okay maybe day by day is a little ambitious. Maybe more of a "step by step whenever I feel like posting reference pamphlet to moving" (the first entry is on my old blog) http://deonn-happy-fun-blog.blogspot.com


Day 1 of 31 (January 1st)
I managed to get boxes at Staples yesterday. They are in my car. At some point today I will go get them out of my car and start to pack books. I started sorting through books about an hour ago, but got distracted by my copy of Roget's Thesaurus. I started reading the Thesaurus. Then I decided I should blog my packing progress. I hoped to find some new words to incorporate into my blog entry, but alas my attention span is too short. So I thought maybe I would add some color instead. I think I'll take a nap.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home