Sunday, August 10, 2008

Baby's First Halloween

Our baby (We call her Xanadu at the moment) is due in early October. I came up with this great idea for her first Halloween Costume.
I explained it to some co-workers who just looked at me with confusion and disdain...with a little tinge of fear.
Here is my brilliant concept. I want to have someone make a dingo costume for Xanadu and just have her little face poking out. I would dress as Meryl Streep and I could be all "A Dingo ate My Baby." Yeah, my co-workers responded with....cricket...cricket...
Does working with children and having babies mean you can't laugh at anything?
Come on....
A Dingo ate my Baby! Hahahahaha
not even a courtesy laugh?

4 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have laughed but a sore throat prevents it. My apologies.

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I love it and if my kids weren't so dang big I would do it!

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Patti said...

How about hanging half a stuffed doggie from the baby. "My baby ate a Dingo!!"

 
At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They make Lifetime movies out of this stuff: http://lifetimewow.blogspot.com/

--Jen M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home