Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Deonn's Impractical Guide to Moving-January 5th

So I came across my 7th grade yearbook. Not an attractive year. It's not like I was a supermodel any other year but, Dang. First of all, I think we can all agree that big girls should not wear head to toe, white. They certainly shouldn't wear white with the multi-colored Jackson Pollack style paint splatter. When was that ever a good idea. I looked like a canvas. A canvas with a bad perm, acne and braces.

I made progress today. A few more boxes are packed. Okay one more box is packed. I found a Portugeuse dictionary, A CD of animal sounds and a riding crop. It's amazing how much stuff you can accumulate and erase from your memory in only a year and a half.

1 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

A CD of animal sounds and a riding crop.

Just in time for the 11th and 12th days of Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home