Saturday, January 13, 2007

Happy Birthday, Me!


Well, It's official. I am 33 years old. This is the time I re-make my resolutions after the two weeks of failure between New Year's and My Birthday. This is usually followed by 50 weeks of failure between my birthday and New Year's Eve.

My resolutions were small this year. Create only one junk drawer, stop buying coffee mugs and stay away from web MD. How am I doing you ask? I have not bought a single coffee mug in two weeks. Such resolve! Are you impressed by my strength?

Birthday Greetings are also in order for My stepsister Marjorie, Katie Sundt, Mrs. Bussell my former Kindergarten teacher, Isabella my former kindergarten student and of course...my boys



Please click on this. C'mon it's his birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home