Friday, October 17, 2008

Welcome Clara!

I haven't posted for awhile, while I could blame it on having a baby and all that goes along with that. The truth is in the last few weeks of my pregnancy I had lots of time on my hands. I got just a wee bit addicted to Facebook. Yes, I, who swore I would never join a social networking website am a member of Facebook. My little addiction contributed to my lack of blogging. So all apologies aside....
The big news is Clara!

Clara Gena Hunt
Born 10/12/08 @ 2:33pm
8lbs 8oz

We have been rooming on the hospital until yesterday. Clara has a case of jaundice that requires she spend lots of time under special blue lights to reduce her bilirubin levels.
We were finally sent home with our own blue lights. Other than that she is pretty healthy and mellow and from a mom's perspective, dang cute.

2 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations :o) She is a cutie.

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Though I'm a little disappointed that you didn't name her Hass.

--Jen M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home