Saturday, October 28, 2006

Nooooooo!

It's every woman's greatest fear. We love our mothers and no matter how hip and groovy they may or may not be, we don't want to become them. My mother is a wonderful person but I am confident in the fact that I have reached the ripe old age of 32 without much resemblence. Well, I was confident...
Today I used the term "Oh Lordy!" In conversation.
and Oh sweet boneless Jesus, for that brief and terrifying moment I had indeed become my mother.
As I get older I find we have more and more in common but it horrifies me less and less. I guess there are worse people to turn out like...and I'm not just saying that because I know she reads my blog.



Note to friends:
If I start making casseroles or windchimes or suggest a shopping trip to Home Depot, I will
expect an intervention.

If I start listening to and enjoying the song stylings of Anne Murray I will ask that you have me committed.

If I ever suggest going camping, I want you to have me put down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home