Tuesday, August 28, 2007

House Bound

I’m a little bit house bound. I threw my back out in a completely uninteresting way. I wish it was an exciting story but alas it’s barely bloggable. That’s the great thing about a blog. You can post the most mundane and banal things and somebody will actually read them. At the moment having a backbone is more trouble than it’s worth.

I have spent most of the day in bed…and not in the good way. On the upside I have caught up on National news. I have been following the devastating fires in Greece, The “I’m not gay, I just have sex with men” Idaho senator, Bedtime for Gonzo and who will his replacement be. I hear Michael Vick has some free time.

What else is there to do but post to my blog? I don’t know what’s worse, My blogging about my boring day, or the fact that you are reading about my boring day. Are you seriously still reading?

That’s almost as pathetic as writing this while I’m watching Dr. Phil.

2 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im still reading. I think whats worse is me reading and realizing that you accomplished more today than i did.

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I read the whole damn thing. Well, at least this is absolute proof you're not spineless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home