Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Why I Rarely Post Anymore

Ahh blogging. I have missed it so. I have plenty of excuses for not keeping up with this little online diary, but the truth is, besides everything baby, I don't have much else to say.

It's not that I don't love the mommy thing. I do! I just don't think anyone else finds my baby world as interesting as I do. We have all sat through people droning on about the cute things their baby just did, or their infants digestive health, or the difference between breastfeeding and bottle feeding and the advantages and disadvantages of the pacifier. Oh dear god I am boring myself! Even I don't find me interesting.

I love being a mom. Everyday I wake up surprised to see this strange and beautiful creature that is mine. (I suppose I would be even more surprised to wake up and find a creature that wasn't mine). I have everything I have ever wanted and while I am soooo happy to have wonderful husband, a great stepkid, a happy healthy baby, supportive friends and family and a fun job....well it doesn't make for a very amusing blog post...sorry

Okay the other reason I haven't posted is I usually have a baby in my arms. That makes posting one sentence on Facebook way more convenient that typing a coherant essay on blogger.
Facebook is just faster and easier and requires less attention span. Facebook is like the USA Today of personal online posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home