Sunday, September 03, 2006

"The Procrastinator"

I have been told that if I was a superhero I would be called "The Distractor" My powers are obvious from the title. I, however think a more suitable name would be "The Procrastinator"

I think every blog entry I have ever posted is due to some form of procrastination. I have a ton of things to do today, phone calls to make, e-mails to return, laundry to do, scripts to finish, travel plans to finalize. Yet, here I am posting to my blog. I really don't have anything to say (As if that has stopped me before)

So that's all. Back to avoiding work.

Hmm. I wonder what the procrastinator would wear. The Procrastinator doesn't do laundry very often but doesn't wear dirty clothes either so...I guess my costume would be a Lavender Bridesmaid gown, or what else is in my closet?...A red cocktail dress. Neither are suitable for my afternoon plans. I guess I better do some laundry before I dig up my cap and gown. Wahoo '92!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home