Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween Survey

In a previous post I mentioned I was a sucker for a survey. As a result my friends, acquaintances and a mysterious stranger have been forwarding me all sorts of surveys. I won’t make a habit of posting these, but this is a special Halloween Edition. I must admit this one didn’t interest me until I got to the James Carville question…well then I just had to continue.

What Was your Favorite Halloween Costume?
WONDER WOMAN…OF COURSE

Favorite Halloween Candy
WHOPPERS

Least Favorite Halloween Candy
RAISINETS

As a child where did you Trick-Or-Treat?
AT A HOUSING DEVELOPMENT A COUPLE MILES FROM MY HOUSE

Have you ever won a costume contest?
YES, AS MONICA LEWINSKY

Do you still like to dress up for Halloween?
NO, NOT REALLY.

Did you ever have your candy stolen while Trick or Treating?
NOPE, WELL MAYBE BY MY MOM, BUT SHE WAITED UNTIL I WAS ASLEEP.

Candy Corn or Candy Apple?
I COULD DO WITHOUT EITHER

Do you believe in ghosts
YEAH, I GUESS I DO

Have you ever had a supernatural experience?
YES, A COUPLE.

Do you find James Carville Spooky?
NOT AS SPOOKY AS ALAN COLMES

Ever bobbed for apples?
YEAH, IT WAS YUCKY

Ever had too much to drink on Halloween?
HAVE I EVER NOT?

Are you scared of the dark?
A LITTLE BIT...ACTUALLY A LOT A BIT

What else are you scared of?
FIRE AND SPIDERS…OR A SPIDER ON FIRE...AND CLOWNS...AND EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS AND CHRISTIAN CLOWNS.
AN EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN CLOWN JUGGLING SPIDERS AND FIRE WOULD REALLY FREAK ME OUT.

When was the last time you were truly frightened.
WHEN MY KITCHEN CAUGHT ON FIRE. (NO CLOWNS, SPIDERS OR CHRISTIANS INVOLVED)

Who’s scarier, Christopher Walken or Jack Nicholson?
JAMES CARVILLE

What’s your favorite scary movie?
THE SHINING AND CURLY SUE

Do you prefer Zombies or Vampires.
I’VE DATED BOTH…ZOMBIES MAKE FOR BETTER MOVIES

Are you scared of cemeteries?
I KIND OF LIKE CEMETERIES. I FIND THEM PEACEFUL. IS THAT WEIRD?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home