Monday, January 29, 2007

Plants, Pipes, Prairies, Platypus and Procrastination

Word on the street is...I been tagged by Mo, yo, so here goes.

Five things you don't know about me.

Hmm. This is harder than I thought. I'm not entirely sure who reads my blog. My friends pretty much know everything there is to know about me. After a drink or two I'll tell you anything. So lets see. I don't really have any deep dark secrets. So here are some random Deonn facts.

1. I hate plants, I like the idea of plants...but plants in reality are a little too needy. They aren't like pets and yet you have to make arrangements for their care when you are away from home. They don't do tricks, protect your home from intruders and you certainly can't take them on walks hoping to meet other single and eligible "plant owners" at Green lake. All the plants in my house are fake. While it might look like I am the constant recipient of fresh daisies...they are, in actuality from IKEA.

2. I like the smell of pipes. No, not that kind of pipe, you dirty hippie. I like the ole timey tobacco pipes. The kind you'd smoke while settin in the rockin chair on the porch doin some whittlin' or playin the banjo. I have never smoked a pipe...well never inhaled anyway.

3. I will watch a documentary about pretty much much anything. It doesn't really matter what it is. I watched a documentary about concrete not too long ago...(well not just concrete, I was flipping back and forth between Sanford and Son re-runs and a story about the platypus) One night I watched a documentary about Genghis Khan and one about Kublai Khan. I switched over to VH-1 hoping for one about Chaka Khan...no such luck.

4. I know pretty much every episode of "Little House on the Prairie" I know you are impressed. My cousin Amberly and I used to pretend to be the Ingall's girls. We both always wanted to be Mary cause she had all the afflictions and we thought that was cool. Scarlett Fever, Blindness, Abdominal Surgery, Lost a kid in a fire...Hmm the more I think about it the more I realize how strange it is we fought over being her. Kids are dumb. Speaking of dumb, I had a big crush on Albert in the episode where he was addicted to Morphine. What a bad ass.

5. I only post to my blog when I am procrastinating. I have a busy day tomorrow but instead of figuring out choreography for the production number I ma supposed to stage tomorrow, I am sitting here posting to my blog. This follows other procrastination tools such as watching the "Tall Guy", reading Yahoo news, talking to a cute boy on the phone and attempting to create Franken-Dinner out of the strange odds and ends in my kitchen.

Okay Tag...You are it. No backsies
David, J.R., Ariel, Tyler, Madame M

3 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger B. Relyt said...

Does being tagged mean I have to add my own list of five things people don't know about me? Cause that's what I did. I hope I was right otherwise I'll feel pretty stupid. Geez...I just don't understand this intra-net lingo.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Deonn said...

I'll admit I didn't know what "Tag" meant. I much prefer this version of Tag to the elementary playground version where I remained "It" for most of recess. I type faster than I run....and I don't type very fast. Thanks for playing Tyler B.

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger David said...

Oh hell I'm playing! It'll be my tomorrowpost

 

Post a Comment

<< Home