Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Lovely Sunday Outing

At what point does one "out" a new relationship?
I don't know.
I guess it's time, I mean I met him January.
So today is as good a day as any.
So I met this guy.....
Today I am going to accompany him to get the chin strap fixed on his hockey mask. (he's a fairly well known serial killer) and he is my date for an afternoon Mother's Day outing with my two moms. It is an outing I fondly refer to as Lesbowling. I I figured it was time to write something about him when the sentence "Don't Put That On Your Blog" made its way into casual conversation. So I am not going to put "That" on my blog but lets just say he has this sweet albeit creepy fascination with Ariel from the Little Mermaid. Other than that and the "Serial Killer" thing, he seems pretty awesome...

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that guy sounds totally awesome. It takes a real person to admit they like the Little Mermaid. I bet he likes Sailor Moon too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home