Monday, March 26, 2007

Have I mentioned how much I hate smooth jazz?

Sounds I like only slightly less than smooth jazz.

The vacuum cleaner, faucet drips, the thousand-beat-per-second techno courtesy of my upstairs neighbor. The word "whatever", the clarinet lessons given by my neighbor, the dentist drill, filing nails with an emory board and "New Country"

Along that same line, I recently attended a birthday party for a consecrated civilian monk that included a sing along. You haven't lived until you have joined a gaggle of conservative Catholics attempting to sing Pink Floyd.

It was better than smooth jazz.

You should have heard our rendition of Margaritaville.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger B. Relyt said...

Fingers scratching the fabric of a car's ceiling... I hate that more than smooth jazz.

I'm feeling kind of empty that I haven't heard "Brain Damage" done during a Catholic sing along.

Maybe you're on to something, get them together with some recording equipment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home