Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Weekend in Issaquah

My weekend photo-logue


Yesterday we went to Target and bought a fake Christmas Tree. Well...we ended up at Target after a trip to Lowes, Home Depot and Fred Meyer. We decided aginst Mark's Gargantuan White Tree because the top of the tree would have to go in our upstairs neighbors condo. We got this little beauty for 48.00 bucks!


I am hoping a certain five-year old doesn't read my blog. You can see his unwrapped presents behind the Christmas Monorail. We haven't wrapped his gifts yet, in case I want to play "Cooties" or "Break the Ice" before Christmas








What Mark is doing while I am posting to my Blog. Well, now he's yelling with glee and stoking the fire right, but this was taken before the Seahawks stopped sucking so bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home