Monday, January 07, 2008

Resolutions I Have Accomplished

I didn't make any New Year's Resolutions this Year.
and If I had...I would have already broken them.
The usual resolutions wouldn't stand a chance against me.
  • Eat Less
  • Drink Less
  • Exercise More
  • Be More Organized
  • Stop Procrastinating
  • Keep the house clean.
If I had made these resolutions, I have done rather well.
  • Eat lots of left over Caramel Dip from our New Year's Party
  • Test various bottles of red wine
  • Consume ridiculous amounts of caffeine
  • Be kind of a bitch to those around me because I am stressed out about finishing a script
  • Pile as many clothes, towels and bags as possible on the bedroom chair.
  • Post to my blog
  • Learn how to use bullet points

No resolutions this year. Just enjoy life, love, work, home, friends, family....gin

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's to a happy, gin-laden new year :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home