Thursday, February 26, 2009

Inactive

For some reason I was unable to get into my Blogger account. Nothing makes you want to do something more than being told you can't do it. I haven't posted anything for awhile, so it's possible I was put on inactive status.
How accurate a description that would be for me today. I have plans, Oh I have plans. I can also come up with a million reasons not to do them.

1. It snowed and it's icy out (well it was this morning, but I am still sticking with that)

2. The baby is sleeping and I don't want to wake her (lame excuse since she can sleep thru anything)

3. Um

4. Did I mention the baby is sleeping

5. and the ice?

Okay, so maybe there aren't a million things keeping me from being productive, just the usual laziness and procrastination. Okay, back to what I was doing...wait, was I doing anything? I don't remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home