Saturday, July 22, 2006

R.I.P. St. Francis


St. Francis, AKA Frankie, but better known as the three-legged good luck cat has died. Best known for his howling and meowing that warned a young girl that her house was on fire allowing her to escape, St. Francis was well known in the "McMenamins neighborhood" of Lower Queen Anne. Anyone who has visited my apartment has had a chance to meet him. Neighbors considered Frankie a good luck cat. I feel honored that he spent the Fourth of July cuddled up on my couch. (Which as many of you know is only big enough to comfortably seat a three legged cat)
Yes, I know, I know. I have never been much of a cat person...but there is a little soft spot in my heart for St. Francis.

2 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that mean you have a lucky couch now? I've never gotten lucky on your couch.

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Deonn said...

Um, Do I know you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home