Thursday, July 20, 2006

Seattle-To Do List

So last weekend I made this list of things I want to do in Seattle this year. I have lived in Seattle for oh..lets see, approximately...my entire life and there are all of the Seattley things that I have never done...or haven't done since I reached puberty. So I figured it was time to make up for lost time.

10 Seattle Things I have never done...Things to remedy this summer

I have never been to Vashon Island.
I have never been to Gasworks Park (I remedied that last weekend. There was a biker music festival, a Christian Singles group and retirement party. Gina and I picniced while trying to avaid the flying Bacci balls...those Christians are strong!)
I have never been to the Ballard Locks (I walked there from Cupcakes Royale yesterday. One more reason to love Ballard! They have Cupcakes Royale, Archie McPhee, Nordic Heritage Museum, The Peoples Pub, bowling, an awesome farmers market and The Locks. I love you Ballard ...See picture proof of trip to locks)
I have never been to the Arboretum
I have never been to the top of the Space Needle
I have not been to Mount Rainier since I was six.
I have never gone to Tillicum Village
I have never gone on a paddle boat on Greenlake
I haven't been on a sailboat since I was 13.
I have never been to the Torchlight parade.

I am trying to cross the rest of these things off of my list by the end of the summer.

3 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't we go to Tillicum village in ninth grade? I only remember this becasue I fondly remember your list of reasons why you hate the outdoors.
#1 Because mosquitos like me more than freshman boys.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Deonn said...

I assume the same is still true.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger J.R. said...

take me with you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home