Monday, September 04, 2006

What I Think Is Funny

Last night somebody asked me what I thought was funny. I could think of nothing at the time. There are plenty of things that I think are funny. That question was the only answer I could come up with. So I came home and made a list...because I have nothing else I should be doing. (See previous "Procrastination" post)

Things that I think are Funny
In no particular order

Eddie Izzard
Mc Sweeneys
Lamb by Christopher Moore
Short People
David Sedaris
Amy Sedaris
Puyallup
Stephan Colbert
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Arrested Development
"Ask a Ninja"
Homestar Runner
The Tall Guy
Woody Allen (I know, I know. I didn't say I thought marrying his daughter was funny)
Woody Allen marrying his daughter (okay now I did)
Fife
Mel Brooks
Muscle Shirts
Clamato Juice
Fran Leibowitz
Sarah Vowell
The Jerk
Young Frankenstein
Mullets
Airplane!
The Thin Man series
Leona Helmsley
Joey Butafuocco
The French
Canadians
French Canadians

Thats all I can think of at the moment...I'm sure I'll come up with more.

3 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger J.R. said...

Gnomes

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger David said...

Bagabow Humbau
The Ugly Woodinville Kids
Making Kids Cry
Listen to David
The Welcome to Bothell sign that always get vandalized
Missing an 's' in the above item so it doesnt really make sense
Drinking with Marianni
The word Boobies

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Deonn said...

Just For you David

Thinking someone is smart just because he looks like Bill Gates

Sharp Bagels

Feeding a fellow actor a shellacked cookie.

Your drivers license photo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home