Sunday, November 26, 2006

Snow in Sno-Ho, Yo.

I LOVE THIS WEATHER!
It's that time of year again. It's the time of year I really miss my TV, When a yellow wind-breakered Jim Foreman and all the local minority field reporters are sent to area hill tops to report on the inch of snow we have accumulated. I still get that tinge of excitement when I hear the Bainbridge Island School District closures, though it doesn't effect me in any way.

So here is a statement I don't believe I have ever made...

Bothell was beautiful today!

No seriously... Unincorporated Snohomish County was like a Springbok Jigsaw Puzzle landscape, or a Thomas Kinkaid.
Did Thomas Kinkaid ever paint a snowscape of a double wide with a Camaro on blocks in the front yard? He should, It would make a great Christmas card...he could do a collection
The Snoho-Snow Series
This could also include kids sliding down the hills on garbage can lids, precious moppets rollerskating on mostly frozen mud puddles and wearing socks on their hands cuz they can't find their mittens...oh wait that was my childhood. Nevermind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home