Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Dress Code

What better antidote to fragile sad girl drama, than some quality geek boy time.
I met David and JR at Lincoln Square for some pool last night.
“Ma’am, I’m going to have to ask you to remove your hat” the condescending greeter at the Parlor Pool Hall said through a big toothy smile.
“I’m sorry, what?” I must have heard wrong, as this was a pool hall. I thought they can't have a dress code at a pool hall. (Yes, I think in italics)
“We have a dress code to uphold, you will need to remove your hat” he sneered.
I had to take off my hat.
JR had to check his Red Sox cap, yet David Bander’s giant print “BOOBIES MAKE ME SMILE” t- shirt falls within the Parlor’s strict dress code.
Hee hee, the word boobies makes me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home