Sunday, December 24, 2006

A Gin Soaked Christmas Card.

I didn’t send out Christmas cards this year so I’d like to send a season’s greetings blog entry to my very close friends.

Merry Christmas Knob Creek Whiskey. You kicked my ass and yet I still keep coming back for more…typical woman.

Feliz Navidad Tequila, I am still trying to remember the details of our last evening together, but I love my Pancho Villa ass tattoo.

Limoncello you pledge scented tease, thanks for keeping me company this weekend…oh yeah, you too Sangria.

Season’s greetings to my aquiantances. Brandy, Schnappes, and Gin We don’t see much of each other but I am glad you are in my life.

My blog and various children’s musicals are brought to you by my co-worker Cheap Red Wine.

I musn’t forget my buddies on tap. (I didn’t really cheat on you boys… It was only one can of PBR…I didn’t even finish it…honest).

Manhattan you are class act, it was great spending so much time together. I couldn’t have finished my Christmas shopping without you...or my taxes.

A big Holiday hug and a special kiss beneath the mistletoe goes to my sweet Johnny Walker. You are my rock man...in fact, you are my scissors and paper too.

As Tiny Tim once said while downing a fifth of Bourbon
“God Bless Us Everyone!” actually, I’m pretty sure he said “Hogh ijlk jkla” and passed out with his crutch and his ukelele.
Man that kid had a low tolerance.

1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not even a mention? I am hurt. I am really Hurt. I am so hurt, I'm William Hurt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home