Sunday, December 03, 2006

Dorky Park

A strange series of events led to my car being trapped at JR's in Bothell for the week. I wasn't sure that I would be able to retrieve it, as the town welcome sign reads
"Bothell, For a Day or a Lifetime"
It was over a week and under a lifetime, but I was able to bust the old Saturn loose and bring her safely back to King County. But first I did what most single 32 year old women do after a fun-filled day of judging a Catholic school speech competition. I attended a twelve year old boy's birthday party.


Max received some fun presents, most noteably his father gave him a big ol' bucket of dorkiness. Instead of a plain old ordinary "12" on the cake. JR did the obligitory Math Geek Binary Number Cake.




Happy Birthday Max, don't let your next social gathering become "Magic...the gathering"






I offered to hack up the cake since JR has this irritationg habit of ending up in the emergency room when sharp objects are in his general vicinity.

3 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger J.R. said...

All that and no link? No anchor tag with an href... come on Deonn, you need a little more inner geek...

Seriously I'm missing out on all those many people reading your blog and thinking. Who is this JR dork? How do I read his blog?

There is even an automated button to link. Where you type my name just select it. Hit the little link button. Paste this: http://www.jrblogs.com into and and hit ok.

There you have it... a link.

Oh wait... I have a side bar link to you and you... let me see... no sidebar link to me... hmmm

I get it... you hate me. Wait you hate all geeks...

Haven't you heard dork is the new cool?

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Deonn said...

i rest my case

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Dani said...

Carefull with that knife! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home