Monday, February 05, 2007

The "Spider" Man

On a Saturday night, I met a man named Spider.
You all know how I feel about spiders.
I did what I usually do
I freaked out and had my date kill him.
Not really
My date trapped him in a beer glass and gently released him outside.
Just kidding
I emptied a can of Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner until he curled up in a little ball and I could hit him repeatedly with a shoe I would never wear again.
Tee hee
Okay nothing happened. I just thought it was funny to meet a man who introduced himself as “Spider” His real name was Robert but he told me I could call him “Spider” or “Big Daddy.”
Two nicknames?
I don’t think that’s fair.
I don’t think you are allowed to have two.
So I asked him about it over breakfast....
Not really

Besides I don't kiss 'n tell...er blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home