Sunday, March 18, 2007

Return from the Jr. High-atus


I’m back, did you miss me?

I have been busy basking in the glamour that is Jr. High Theatre. My work as the Bye Bye Birdie co-producer/director/set designer/prop mistress and occasional misanthrope has come to a close. It was actually a great show (If you could hear me say that out loud you would hear the shock and surprise in my voice.) My job certainly isn’t lucrative, lofty or impressive but there are moments when I think it’s the greatest job in the world…and Canada. These moments are fleeting however, as I spend much of my time telling 14 year olds to shut up, spit out their gum and stop sitting on the stacked chairs.

C'mon, admit it. You envy me.

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is going to sound incredibly wierd wild and random... but i have to say it....
Devan... (the one leaning on the guys right shoulder). I know her. Small world, eh?
her brother goes to my school... and i know her from other places too (friend of friend) but still. Weird.
~Mia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home