Thursday, February 22, 2007

Distraction

Dennis and I are sitting with our lap tops at El Diablo coffee.
Dennis is working on a cure for Cancer.
As usual I am doing something of little importance.
I am googling happy hours
I feel silly with my laptop sitting with my friend who also has a laptop.
I want to shout "You sunk my battleship"
Seriously, he is working on Cancer research.
I found out there is a Trader Vics in Beirut and there is a woman in an Iron lung who just turned 60.
I am trying not to distract Dennis.
I don't want to be the reason that cancer still exists.
The couple next to us will have to take responsibility for that. Couples therapy is something that should be done in private. There is a session...an actual therapy session happening at the table next to us. They are loudly discussing their hopes, fears, desires, dreams and trust issues with a therapist who keeps smelling her notebook.

1 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Deonn said...

Of course then I just distracted Dennis by telling him I posted to my blog so now he is reading this instead of curing cancer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home