Sunday, March 04, 2007

Joel

It’s is with powerless sadness and great shock that we say good bye to Joel Abdo. While I have met a lot of interesting and quirky people, I can honestly say Joel was one of the most interesting and quirky people I have ever met. He was also quite sincerely the nicest guy in town. For most of his life, Joel had battled more than his fair share of medical problems. Unfortunately the last battle was too big for him to win.
I hope that Joel knew how much he was loved, for he certainly was.
How sad to say goodbye to the nicest guy in town.

3 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger B. Relyt said...

Sorry to hear about your loss Deonn. I hope Joel is in a better place.

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had the pleasure of working with Joel for the last nine years. I never saw him as my boss, but rather a friend and father figure. I am currently in Korea teaching English. Being worried about him recently and not getting any phone calls or emails back, I decided to go to the company website to see if it was still up... This is a true tragedy in every sense of the word. I will dearly miss Joel; his sense of humor and benevolent attitude will never be forgotten. Rest in peace Joel.

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew Joel in high school...what an uplifting fun person to be around. I hadn't heard of him since then until my mom saw his obituary in the newspaper. Though I'm sorry to hear of his passing, learning of the way he lived his life has been uplifting, once again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home