Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Young at Heart?

Today I played Bingo with pre-schoolers and senior citizens
...and I enjoyed myself
What's happening to me?!

I am either aging at a ridiculously rapid rate or regressing back to a time where I actually believed that life was fair.

I choose to think I am more pediatric than geriatric. I really like goldfish crackers, burst into tears easily and get cranky when I am lacking sleep. I'll think differently If I start eating dinner at 4:30 watching "Diagnosis Murder" and yelling "Get off my lawn!"

I do love Andy Griffith re-runs...

2 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orthopedic shoes are bound to be back in style sometime-- you can kill two birds with one stone.

Thanks for the link, btw. But "stranger" makes me kind of giggle :oP

 
At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did spend Valentine's Day at the Elks didn't you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home