Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Movie and Waffles

Normally I don't use my blog to drone on about what I ate for lunch and the latest movies I've viewed. But.... Last night we went to the Big Picture in Redmond to see OSS117. I wasn't terribly excited to see it, but we are big fans of the Big Picture, we had a gift certificate and had no interest in seeing their Seattle offering of "Sex in the City". So it was "Film In the Suburbs" instead. I would highly recommend this bizarro French spy movie. I would also recommend seeing it at the Big Picture. Though I didn't partake in the alcoholic beverages it's fun to have the option. I can only imagine how entertaining it would have been with a couple Martinis.

Oh and I had Eggo Waffles for lunch...probably time to go grocery shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home