Thursday, February 17, 2005

Duck, Duck, Goose!

I love the term "tap"
todays headline "Bush Taps US Ambassador to Iraq as Intelligence Chief"
I picture a a handful of career diplomats sitting in a circle on the floor for a big old game of Duck, Duck Goose. Bush taps each player on the head "Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, INTELLIGENCE CHIEF!" John Negroponte chases Bush back to his place in the circle. He isn't fast enough to tag him. "Dang it...I guess I have to be the Intelligence Chief" There is some name calling, Bush smugly tells them "I'm the president so you have to do what I say...so you are the Intelligence Chief"
Negroponte-I know you are but what am I.
Bush-Intelligence Chief!
Negroponte-I know you are but what am I.
Bush-INTELLIGENCE CHIEF!...NO BACKSIES!
Bush named a deputy too. I think it's the guy who won "Red Light, Green Light" But sadly lost "Pin the Tail on the Deputy" Later they ate cake. Cuz who doesn't love cake?

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how, but I happen to stumble upon your blog, and I just had to say I think you are a very insightful, FUNNY person!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home