Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I Went to Boring ole Ordway Elementary

I was looking to see if the school where I teach drama will be open tomorrow.
I came across these private schools while checking the KOMO school closure listings. These are the names of actual private schools in Washington State.

Absorbment Mind Elementary.
Abba's Garden
Carpe Diem Primary
Der Kinderhaus
Ebenezer Christian
Hurray for Me
Knowledge Kollege
Moby Dick Academy
Precious Angels Elementary
The Square Hole…Elementary School or Gay Bar? or a new Gay Elementary School Bar?

4 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I would have gone to Abba's Garden!

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knowledge Kollege for me!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Deonn said...

By the way, I was informed that Hurray for Me has an exclamation mark.
It's Hurray for Me!
It's not even a school for "Special" kids.

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Deonn said...

Kurt liked:
"Open Window is Closed"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home