Wednesday, December 27, 2006

You Read This?

I am always surprised to find that people actually read my blog. I was a little taken aback by the phone call and concerned e-mails I received in response to my “Me, Blue” post. I didn’t mean for my blog entry to sound so cryptic and sad. There was no major event that triggered my bit of post yuletide wallowing. At least nothing a little pool game, some dark chocolate and a couple of stiff drinks at the 9lb Hammer couldn’t fix. Thank you for your concern, though. No worries. All better now.

3 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of random people probably read this. Like me, the random girl who you saw for 5 minutes at Marta's christmas party but was gone before you got back. I love your blog. Its really quite funny, moreso than mine (i think)
~Mia

 
At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your blog Deonn and I live 3/4 across the continent. I found it randomly but keep coming back because I think it's funny.

-Tyler B.

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read. I laugh. Glad you're okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home