Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Comcast Gave Me Strep

I am going stir crazy.
I am under house arrest with a case of strep throat...another case of strep throat.
"Isn't she in her thirties?" you might ask quizzically.
"Yeah?! What of it!?" I might yell, defensively out of fever induced belligerance.
Once you are over the age of 15, you rarely get strep throat.
I'm just lucky, I guess.
Yet another benefit of working with children.

It's not so bad. I feel fine now...contagious and feverish but fine.
I'm am going a little batty...No work, no rehearsal...missed out on a spontaneous lunch date.

Now is the time I really miss cable...Wait a minute...Wait just a minute! I think Comcast is behind it all. Their glossy flyers to entice me back into the fold are not working. Yes...That's it!Comcast has resorted to sending me Strep via US Post.
Damn you Comcast and your crazy strep throat conspiracy!
Did I mention I have a fever?

1 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger B. Relyt said...

I hope you feel better soon Deonn. Funny you should mention the mail because I swear I developed mono from my mail carrier. I called Canada Post and complained that she shouldn't be flirting with me while she was contagious. Anyway, cable is over rated...there is only so much Maury Povich, and Emeril you can watch before you start to feel sick again.
To conclude -get well soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home