Saturday, February 10, 2007

Obligatory Valentine's Day Survey

I have stooped to an all-time lame low in blog posting. I can't stop with the surveys. This is an especially dorky one.

Valentine’s Day Survey

Pink or Red? RED, AND IT'S MY FAVORITE COLOR

Flowers or Candy? MUST A GIRL CHOOSE? I'LL TAKE BOTH.

Favorite Flower? GERBERA DAISIES

Least Favorite Flower? DYED CARNATIONS

Favorite Gift Type Candy? CHOCOLATE COVERED MARZIPAN

Least Favorite Gift Candy Candy? APLETS AND COTLETS

Do you have a date for Valentine’s Day? NO...AT LEAST NOT YET...

What did you do last Valentines Day? HAD DINNER AT AN ITALIAN RESTAURANT IN NORTH SEATTLE AND I BELIEVE WE WATCHED A WAR DOCUMENTARY.

What will you be doing this Valentine’s Day? CONSUMING LARGE AMOUNTS OF WHISKEY AND PASTEL CANDY HEARTS WHILE SOBBING UNCONTROLLABLY AND ROCKING BACK AND FORTH IN THE FETAL POSITION UNDER MY DINING ROOM TABLE...YOU ASKED.

Favorite song with the word love in the title? GERSHWIN'S "THE MAN I LOVE"

Are you a romantic? IF ONE CAN BE A ROMANTIC AND A CYNIC AT THE SAME TIME...THAN YES.

Have you ever had your heart broken? WHERE IS THAT WHISKEY?

Do you believe in “love at first sight” NO, NOT LOVE.

Do you believe in “Soul Mates”? I BELIEVE IN THE IDEA, I GUESS.

Jewel/gem you love? GREEN AMBER

Do you like oysters? NO

Have you ever had a secret admirer? YES, AND A STALKER.

Has anyone ever sent you flowers at work. NO, DAMMIT.

Most Romantic Restaurant in your Town? I'M KINDA PARTIAL TO IL BISTRO.

Best place to kiss in your town? KERRY VIEW PARK AT THE TOP OF QUEEN ANNE HILL.

Do you like Valentine’s Day? I'M ALWAYS DISSAPOINTED IN VALENTINE'S DAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home