Thursday, February 08, 2007

Long Lost Photos

A few months a go I misplaced the cord to my digital camera. During a sudden burst of domesticity I attempted to clean my closet. I found the cord...among other distractions. So here are some previouslly unreleased photos from the life of Deonn...circa October-December '06.


Me and Marta, at the opening of Brad's Art Show at the Art...Not Terminal Gallery in October.


Bradley and Myself sharing a tender and probably innebriated moment in front of one of his paintings.


This is the centerpiece from Thansgiving on Garbage Dump Road...Yup, that thar is a bowling ball decorated to kinda resemble a turkey...I needed this photo to prove that I didn't make this up.

My Step-Bro Stephen came home for the festivities. I'm not sure if you can see it but he brought his own Catsup and KFC gravy to Thanksgiving Dinner.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home