Friday, March 04, 2005

10 Things I Haven't done

Inspired by the idea of "10 things I have done that you probably haven't" I thought perhaps another fun one might be "10 things I haven't done, that you probably have" I mean there are plenty of things that I haven't done, but Sky-diving, mountain climbing, and free-basing (one word?) are kinda obvious. Here are some dopey things I haven't done.

1. I have never lit a fire
2. I have never seen It's a Wonderful Life all the way through
3. I have never been to Mexico
4. I have never successfully driven a stick shift
5. I have never been skiing, snowboarding or any other ice/snow/outdoor type activity
6. I did not enjoy the Matrix
7. I have never tried White Zinfandel
8. I have never changed a flat tire.
9. I have never drank so much that I passed out.
10. I have never enjoyed a movie about a horse...This includes you Seabiscuit!

So i think I'll light a fire, Put on a little It's a Wonderful Life/Matrix double feature and toss back some white zinfandel until I pass out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home